Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Top 25 R&B Ballad-ish Songs

I'm very excited to bring a new feature to The Icy North. Starting some time in the future (it won't be the past, that's for sure), I will be bringing you my list of the top 25 rhythm and blues ballad like songs. Or as I like to call them: songs that Barry always thinks I hate. Whenever I feel like it, I'll be bringing you another installment of this great feature.

Of course, you must be on the edge of your seats by now. Here is a small sample of some artists whose songs I will review: Uncle Sam, Jodeci, Jagged Edge, Shai, 112, Boyz II Men, D'Angelo and many more.

Hopefully, my next update will bring you Song #25 on the list as well as some high quality commentary from yours truly. You will await it with anticipation, I'm sure.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This soon to come list has my panties all juicy.

October 2, 2004 at 5:54:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home